Safety21, aware of its role and responsibilities within the economic and social community, intends to be an excellent operator with regard to its social responsibility.
For this reason, it decided to acquire a new certification, the SA 8000. Adopting SA8000 certification means that the company considers the social impact of its business, in addition to the conditions under which employees, partners and suppliers operate.
There are several principles and values on which the commitment to Social Responsibility is based:
– enhancement of human capital, respect for rights and pursuit of workers’ well-being;
– health and safety in the workplace, professional growth and staff satisfaction;
– coherence between values, strategies and behaviours;
– promotion of the protection of human rights;
– transparency and dialogue with the Institutions;
– fairness, transparency and legality in relations with suppliers and with all interested parties.
To consult our Social Responsibility Policy, go to this link.