Safety21, aware of its role and responsibilities within the economic and social community, intends to be characterized as an excellent operator in terms of its social responsibility.
For this reason it has decided to acquire a new certification, the SA 8000. Adopting the SA 8000 certification means that the company takes into account the social impact of its business, in addition to the conditions under which employees, partners and suppliers operate.
There are several principles and values on which the commitment to Social Responsibility is based:
- enhancement of human capital, respect for rights and pursuit of the well-being of workers;
- health and safety in the workplace, professional growth and staff satisfaction;
- coherence between values, strategies and behaviors;
promotion of the protection of human rights;
- transparency and dialogue with the institutions;
- correctness, transparency and legality in relations with suppliers and with all interested parties.
Having a certification of this type proves Safety21’s commitment to Social Responsibility and to an ethical treatment of its employees in accordance with global standards.
To consult our Social Responsibility Policy, go to this link.